Happy 2016! It's hard to believe February is almost over. We have been super busy during what is normally our slow time of the year getting out so much inventory.
We got back from Tucson's Gem and Mineral show with an amazing bounty and huge variety of beautiful things.
One of my favorite are the unusual and rare Tuareg African pendants. Handmade nickel and brass with copper pendants with intricate design are simply stunning.
We have lots of beautiful African Trade beads and Ethiopian metal bead, and Cameroon brass strands that will finish these collector pendants into incredible pieces of jewelry.
Some other new items:
- We stocked up on lots of Chinese crystals and many new luscious colors shapes and sizes. Ask about our bakers dozen discount prices 3.99 to 5.99 per strand.
- There are several new pewter bead spacers charms clasps and cones in $5 bags or 5 for $20 in both gold and silver.
- We have a huge new array of irradized crystal points and chunks for $19.99 to $26.
- We have lots of beautiful batiked agates and ovals and rondells $16.99 to $38 and many carved bone beads and pendants, many in carved animal figures and forms - monkeys, elephants, bats mermaids feathers, woman's faces, skulls.
- New this year we have rubberized round beads in many colors, $7.50 to $8.99 per strand. Bubble gum fun that will look perfect for that summer tan.
- Tons of new colors of zebra agates, $7.50 to $8.99
- Some top shelf finds include Ethiopian opals sure to make anyone swoon with the array of colors
- Beautiful faceted lapis, amytrine, peradoit, tanzanite , moss aquamarine, pink opal, Peruvian blue opal,
- Lots of new turquoise and coral starting at $9.99